Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Woman Made of Milk





     A Woman Made of Milk by Ralph Robert Moore is an odd title for an odd little story, but it was one that I very much enjoyed. This is a novelette about a woman who is a medium for hire that goes out to a rather unusual location. She was employed by a man who lost his wife, and is distraught that he can not see her ghost. But the house he brings the medium to is one that has been added on to for five hundred years; each new house is built onto the front of the previous one. 
     That setting alone was enough to intrigue me and pull me in; this is not a typical ghost story by any means. Moore gives the reader something original and different with an ending I didn't see coming. This is a quick creepy read that I think is perfect for anyone looking for a new take on ghost stories. Highly recommended. 


You can purchase a copy by clicking the following links: Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon DE


I give it five cocktails.







No comments:

Post a Comment