Monday, March 12, 2012

Critique

Critique by Daniel I. Russel is the latest book I have read from Dark Continents Publishing. I have come to expect good things from that small press, and Critique doesn't disappoint. It is a story of redemption, although perhaps not the kind that most people would want. It starts out with a man, recently released from prison, who is continuing down the wrong path in life. He makes a stop at a diner and is treated to a rather interesting story from another character that will make most readers reconsider having dinner.
This is the first thing I have read by Russel, but it won't be the last. He has an enjoyable writing style that drew me right into the story from the beginning. It is a book that took me down a path that I wasn't quite expecting based on the beginning. Good read on an empty stomach and recommended for horror lovers.


http://www.amazon.com/Critique-ebook/dp/B006SBRAYO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1331595897&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Critique-ebook/dp/B006SBRAYO/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1331597154&sr=1-2

I give it four cocktails.


No comments:

Post a Comment